Request Service From CETS
Please select the most appropriate form to your needs from the submenu on the left. If you are unsure about which form applies to your circumstance, please call our front desk at (202) 687-7491.
You may also reach us on our Zoom Help Desk Meeting ID 995-332-8350 between 8am-9pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 8am-6pm.
Request technology in classrooms assigned by the Office of the University Registrar (OUR).
- Classes meeting Monday-Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters that are listed on the OUR Schedule of Classes do not need to fill out a request for built-in classroom technology.
- Classes on weekends and meetings not included on the Schedule of Classes require requests.
Technology requests for events in the ICC or Lohrfink Auditoriums.
Technology requests for large events in non-auditorium spaces.
For events on the Georgetown University main campus that are not directly related to scheduled classes or guest speakers who are not members of the university community.
When to request technology:
- Technology not built-in to classrooms
- Built-in technology: PC, Internet, video projector, DVD, VGA, HDMI, Apple TV
- Technology on weekends and university holidays
- Technology during final exam periods, summer sessions, pre-session, and intersession
- Events that are not regularly scheduled classes listed on the OUR’s Schedule of Classes
- E.g., Sanctioned school groups, class review sessions, make-up classes, film screenings
- Regularly scheduled classes held in conference rooms, outside the assigned classroom, or outside the hours in the OUR’s Schedule of Classes
- Loaner equipment for pickup and return in ICC 121