Classroom Educational Technology Services (CETS) manages the technology services in the ICC Auditorium, and provides technology to conferences, meetings, lectures, and panel discussions held in the ICC Auditorium.
The built-in technology in the ICC Auditorium includes:
- wired and wireless microphones (podium, hand-held and lavaliere);
- audio and video display from PC/MAC (VGA and HDMI);
- wireless connectivity for certain BYOD;
- video playback from Blu-Ray and DVD; and
- audio and video capture technology.