To support the use of educational technology in the classroom, CETS offers training to faculty, staff and students on various types of educational technology, especially that built into classroom cabinets and lecterns.
Individual or group training on classroom technology is offered year round and can be scheduled with the Classroom Manager (CM) of the zone in which a class takes place.
CETS encourages contacting us five business days in advance to ensure an effective, unhurried session. The times between classes and at the beginning of the semester are especially busy for Classroom Managers.
Training Services Offered:
- Individual or small group training for faculty, students and staff.
- Training topics can include, but are not limited to:
- connecting your own device (laptop, smart phone, tablet) to CETS classroom technology;
- testing audio, retrieving power point presentations,
- controlling classroom lighting (where available).
- A CETS staff member will show you power switches, volume controls, and how other controls work.
- Staff members are not always available to provide on-the-spot training because of responsibilities for serving classes at class changes.